Sunday, April 4, 2010

Mama

I do have some pictures and a video to post, but I had to post this ASAP. Celia called me "mama" today. She says "da" to Ben sometimes, but today she utter some barely intelligible form of "mama." The first time, she walked into the kitchen where I was (with Na-naw) and we thought we heard her say it. I didn't get to excited, though, because she babbles constantly. Later in the day, I came home after running a few errands (she was napping when I left) and when she saw me she excitedly called "mama." We're pretty sure she said it. I may not hear it again for many months, but she came running to me and hugged me afterwards. Precious baby.

On a side note, our angel is sick. She's been vomiting on and off all week. We aren't really sure what's going on because it's not continuous. She'll vomit, then not again for a few hours, then not for a couple days. Today has been the worst. She threw up at 5 am and 10 am, then took a break until bedtime when she threw up at 8:30 and 10 pm. We've been feeding her in small amounts and trying not to lay her down right after eating, which seem to help. Things are still coming out, but our poor girl doesn't feel well. We think it may be partly due to drainage from allergies. We'll see. Keep her in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment