Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Baby #2's First Pictures

We had the ultrasound for our second baby today. Everything looks good, but they changed the due date to September 21, 2010. I am not convinced that the ultrasound tech's measurements are accurate, but I also am not opposed to accepting a later due date. I also think it's likely the original date was off by about a week. I think that the baby will probably arrive between the 9th and the 21. My official prediction is a due date of September 16, 2010.

For the record, Hannah predicts: girl, September 16, 2010, 7lbs 7oz

Here are two profile shots.


A profile on the left, and face-on on the right.

A foot, and another face-on view.

Once again, the scary face-on view that looks like special effects from Harry Potter.

No comments:

Post a Comment