Saturday, May 16, 2009

Something might be happening ...

We had an eventful night last night, or rather Hannah did since Ben slept through it. I woke up around 3:30 REALLY having to go to the bathroom, but didn't have to go so much. So, I think the baby may have moved down, which unfortunately has possibly seriously impaired my bladder control. After that, I started having a few contractions, maybe 10 or 15 minutes apart. Of course, since the baby moved down, I had to go to the bathroom about every 5 to 10 minutes. I think I lost my mucus plug, too, so I was thinking that things may actually be starting. After an hour of trying to get back to sleep, I decided to get up and time a few to see if I needed to wake up Ben. I spent another hour sitting and watching TV. The contractions weren't too bad, were more than 10 minutes apart, and not progressing. I got bored after that hour, and sleepy, so I decided to try to sleep again. It took a little while, but eventually I drifted off to sleep. I have had a couple of contractions today, but mostly we're worried that I might be leaking some fluid. It could be that the baby has moved and I've lost some bladder control, but we're keeping an eye on it. Something has been happening, though, so we may not be too far from having a baby! Hopefully this won't go on for more than a couple days because it is not comfortable or conducive to productivity.

No comments:

Post a Comment