Thursday, April 26, 2012

Update in Cloth Diapering

So, since the first post we had a slight break in the cloth diapering. Turns out I made 2 mistakes.

1.  Celia is not ready for training pants and going potty regularly. The cloth training pants we got her leaked BIG TIME 3 times in a row because she's holding it, then going a lot at once. She's just not interested in being potty independent. I had heard from a lot of more experienced moms to wait until she's ready, and after reading an article in the Huffington Post, I'm more inclined to sit back and wait. So, Celia is back in regular cloth diapers.

2. With both kids in regular cloth diapers, I have no where NEAR enough supplies. I ran out of everything the first day. I didn't even have enough to use while I washed. Sad, just sad. I ordered more quickly at my favorite online store (Nicki's Diapers) and we had to wait for the back-ups. We're lucky that she has a great deal on her in-house brand right now (only $7.95 for a cover - yeah that's good). We also got Celia some toddler size prefolds, which seem to be doing the trick.

Well, now we have a full supply and after a full day and previous night of cloth diapering, we seem to be on track! Yeah! Plenty of diapers! Now, time to get us all into the habit of cloth diapers before we have 3 kids wearing them.

Here's a morning photo shoot of the girls in their overnight diapers!  I had no idea of the disaster Mattie had waiting for me ....




5 comments:

  1. What disaster did Mattie have? You left us hanging by a thread!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What disaster do you think might be waiting in a diaper ... I was trying not to be too graphic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fuck those cloth diapers were taking them off of both of you and walking around naked, I can't rub my cocks on their pussies if they have a diaper on?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does they slurp up all the cum those 2 bitchs take up theyr asses or are they so loose?

    ReplyDelete