Monday, April 16, 2012

The New Cloth Diapering Adventure

So, it's finally happening. We're going back to cloth diapering for ALL of the children! Yes, that means that in a month I will have 3 children in cloth diapers. I plan on washing every other day. Currently I have 1 in cloth diaper training pants - pretty cool actually - and 1 in the conventional prefolds and covers. I found some great deals at Nicki's diapers online with their in-house brand Imagine. Amazing deals, actually. We haven't fully tested them yet, but we like the look and feel of them. So, time will tell.

Will this new trial last a day, a week, the intended rest of my life? I don't know, but I sure hope that it works out. We've invested in refreshing and updating our supply, and I've got it all out for the new baby. Here's hoping!

1 comment:

  1. I admire your talent, hope to see you again next time of the works, I wish you good luck!

    ReplyDelete