Sunday, August 23, 2009

We're working on rolling over!

We're working on rolling over and spending more time on our tummy. She's getting closer and closer to rolling over!

In this first video, Cecilia is playing on her back. Once again, forgive my amateur cinematography. She likes to go crazy kicking, and then she stops and waits for approval. If you are pleased with what she's done, she just keeps doing it! When we began to notice this, I really realized how kids like to please their parents. Encouraging her really seems to make her try harder.

***I couldn't get the video to upload, but I uploaded it into YouTube. Our channel is swobodafamily, and there should be some of the videos on the sidebar of this blog.***

In this video Celia was doing some dreaded tummy time, but really working on getting her legs up. She's getting better at it, and I think she's getting closer to rolling over.


No comments:

Post a Comment