Thursday, June 25, 2009

Our first happy bath!

Today, Cecilia was spending some time in our new "hotsling" when she spit up - a lot. It was almost like a fountain. So, mommy peeled the clothes off her and managed to remove the now soiled hotsling without everything spilling on the floor. It was clear, since she even managed to soak her diaper cover, that Cecilia needed a bath. This is typically a difficult feat because she dislikes baths. Recently, I had started to get in the bath with her because it keeps her calm a little longer. This time I didn't want to get in the tub with her without Ben there to get her in and out. So, I used her baby tub. Usually, this is not well received. This time I filled it up more full than usual, and Cecilia spent the bath looking around and kicking in the water. I didn't have the hands to take pictures during the bath, but I took a few videos after the bath was over. Yeah for happy baths!



It's just amazing how fascinating it is to watch your own baby. I just can't get enough of it!



Cecilia did in fact wet the changing pad before I got her in a diaper! Too much video time. Oh well, that's why we have 5 :)!

1 comment:

  1. We loved watching the videos of the cutest baby in the world.

    ReplyDelete