Friday, September 24, 2010

So it seems that I can breastfeed a baby












Our Mattie Jean is growing like crazy! It may seem silly to most, but after the problems I had nursing Celia, I truly believed that it was my problem. Now, that theory has been shot full of holes. Mattie has no problem nursing and is gaining like a champ. Not only that, she sleeps like an angel and is the most laid-back baby I could ever imagine. Maybe it's just being a more experienced parent, or maybe it's just temperment, but having a baby this time is a lot more fun from the start. Celia has brought us tremendous joy, but our lack of experience mixed with her temperment led to a lot of stress in the early days with her. This time, Mattie joined the family and it was like she had always been there. I included some pics of our first week with Mattie, including her first bath and some of the ways Celia spent her time. The girls really love each other. Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment