Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Swimming Pool


I got Cecilia a baby wading pool, and recently the weather has been nice enough to use it. I don't get it out unless it's in the 80s. Anyway, I got these pictures over two days because it's hard to take pictures and help her/watch her. She seems to like to step in and out of it, but there has been very little sitting IN the pool. She will also occasionally play with the sprayer. Nevertheless, we've spent two afternoons out by the wading pool. The first day, I filled it up when we used it and it was too cold. Today, I filled it up in the morning so it was fairly warm by the time we got to swimming. I think she would prefer to eat the potting soil, though, and so far has wanted Mommy to walk with her around the yard more than play in the water. We're getting used to it, though.

2 comments:

  1. How cute! I'm going to have to get Jude one of those. I love her sun bonnet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pool is from WalMart, but I got the sun bonnet at Nicki's diapers. She carries a whole line of Swim Babies stuff that includes cloth diaper swimwear and high quality clothing and hats to protect little ones from the sun. Celia outgrew her cloth diaper swimsuit, so we make do with a boys xsm T-shirt for now. The hat has worked since she was 6mos, though, so great buy!

    ReplyDelete