Monday, March 22, 2010

Sorry It Has Been So Long

Sorry it has been so long since the last post. Things got hectic and we weren't videoing, taking pictures, or blogging like we used to. I'm back now with a few cute videos and updates.

Since the last post there aren't many new developments with our move to New York. We have been preapproved for a mortgage, so we're hoping to get the home-buying process moving ASAP. We need our clearances to go though before we can take a trip to NY, though. So, we are waiting, and waiting, and waiting... Things are slowly progressing, so it has to happen eventually, right? I'm just hoping our jobs start before I need to take maternity leave.

Celia is growing as fast as ever. You'll see in the next few posts and videos that she's starting to walk and, if I can get it on video, crawl! Who thought she'd start crawling AFTER she started walking? She just got her second tooth this passed weekend, and now she's really beginning to eat solid foods. I just want her to be interested in solid foods beyond the dry ceral type things. Am I asking too much?

I stopped pumping as of today. My supply ad dwindled to 3 oz a day or so and it was really taking a toll with little benefit. It was a hard decision, but we feel it was the right one. The next few posts will be the things we got pictures of videos of. Oma came to visit us the last weekend in February, but we didn't get pictures! Where was our head? We enjoyed her visit and are sorry we didn't get any pictures or video. We love you!

The videos and pictures will be updated as fast as I can get them uploaded. So, probably over the next few days. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment