Monday, February 8, 2010

Update on Pregnancy #2

It was suggested that I make sure I blog about this pregnancy, as well as the adorable Cecilia. So, since this will be the only baby book our children have (an intentional decision), here we go.

I have been much sicker with this baby. The morning sickness has been bad enough that I got SeaBands accupressure bands for my wrists. They actually really work! I also got ginger ale and ginger root gum, which helped a little. Lemon drop candy DID NOT work as suggested. Crackers were also not usually helpful when I was feeling really bad. My morning coffee became a thing of the past, as did a lot of foods.

As week 9 has come, the symptoms have improved. I still get queasy, but it is nothing like it was for the last 2 weeks. I can drink coffee again! So, the questions is, does that mean this is a boy or twins? People keep talking about twins, and I just want to say that I am not going to consider it. Three babies under the age of 2 is too horrendous to think about. Plus, as I've said before, I truly believe this will be a girl. What I think is that this baby will give me more pregnancy symptoms but it will be one girl with a more even temperment then our precious Cecilia. You know, do things like breastfeed, play on her own for 5 or more minutes, and eat solids at an appropriate time. Although, another Cecilia would be wonderful too (we do love her more than we can say). We'll just have to wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment